2015 East Coast Sevens Event Photo Thread

Croc

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/mjohnson555/seats/CSR/2015%20Sevens%20Event%20at%20NJMP/WSPS-untitled-N.J.M.P.%20Drivers%20Club%20July%204th%20Track%20Day%20%20BBQ%20July%202015-0002_zps47g2huhc.jpg

Front row/left to right: Me, MichaelD, DaveD, Tom (and Kathy)

Second row/left to right: Paul M, Steve M, Tom C, Ryan/Dave H

Third row/left to right: Jeff H, Steve N, Dr Ash (NJMP Drivers Club celebrity), Scott L

Fourth row/left to right: Roman, Paul U (with my car!), Jim A, Mike M

Fifth row/Left to Right: Simon & Carrie, Fred M, Stewart/Colleen and kids, Norm

Edited by Croc

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shane

I think I've more than shown you don't need wheels to attend.

It's perfectly acceptable to point your better half and children towards the beach while you and Larry come to the track...

Mike,

I know that . . . . But do you really think I could attend and NOT drive? Need a buggy. :jester:

Shane - Mike is actually Paul in this instance but he will respond to Shirley!

Sorry, Paul. But then again, I do hang out with a stuffed storke named Suave . . . . Shirley, you can't be serious? :smilielol5:

Shane

Perhaps with your history a gurney might be the most appropriate buggy for you....

Suave is livid.....he's motling uncontrollably . . . . . . . :toetap05:

On the other hand, I wonder if sheets are available in a black and white checkerboard pattern? :jester:

• 3 months later...

To occupy time over winter - who is in for 2016 July event?

Sadly the Thunderbolt track is booked out already so it is Lightning unless we change weekends to a May or June but then we don't get the effect of a long weekend unless we use Memorial Day.

Year six. We started 2011 then 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. That excludes the mini-Nov events we sometimes had. First two years were SCDA then that disaster group and then 2 years of Drivers Club.

Hey guys- I'm in. Really like Thunderbolt though :(

Shame we can't coordinate with LOG in Princeton in August. Bout a 1 1/2 hr drive.

Thanks for arranging again Mike.

Jim

I'm all in. Thanks again to Mike and Tom.

It's not the track. It's being with Friends and their Sevens, at any track, followed by stories, jokes, laughs, Beer, wine and Food followed by more beer, wine and whatever. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Wait a minute. Yes I can. Good weather.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hey guys- I'm in. Really like Thunderbolt though :(

Shame we can't coordinate with LOG in Princeton in August. Bout a 1 1/2 hr drive.

Thanks for arranging again Mike.

Jim

I agree Jim - I wanted to vary to Thunderbolt this year but Tom did the homework with NJMP. Team Promotion (bike track days) has a lock on that weekend since 2008. No chance of a shift.

There was a good discussion about coordinating the sevens event with LOG. Primarily I don't want to undercut Princeton LOG since their track event cannot be combined with the sevens event for a bunch of legal reasons plus the other significant problem is that I generally miss LOG because I have family commitments and international travel occurring July, August and early Sept every year. Princeton LOG will be a great event - Kyle and Glen know how to organize a LOG and the hotel is ideal for the event. I am disappointed I cannot make it (although I am holding a room reservation just in case!).