1999 Caterham Super 7

NickHillbankUSA

Hillbank Motor Corporation is proud to offer this lovely Seven, chassis number SDKLDKANSX0021364. 1999 Caterham Super 7 has just under 12k miles, features a Ford Zetec engine mated to a 5 speed manual transmission. Close to fully optioned, it includes full weather equipment, tonneau cover, bikini top, spare wheel & tire carrier, Toyo R888 tires, clamshell front fenders, rear exit exhaust, Bilstein shocks. Behind the wheel of this car, you are forced into an ear to ear smile and ensures smiles for miles, but on this forum I think you all know that. No explanation is needed. This Seven has been previously registered in CA, New Hampshire, and Connecticut, so for you CA buyers it has already been through the rigorous SB100 program and is smog except in CA. Just serviced and fully sorted, ready to see the road! More images can be seen here. Offered at $31,950. Any questions at all please contact me at nickn@hillbankusa.com or 949-900-1961.

TED_9827-M.jpgTED_9867-M.jpgTED_9849-M.jpgTED_9839-M.jpg

A keeper for sure. Love it. I even like thee all black interior better than my red interior.

Michael,

I have to disagree. Your tomato red interior holds its own and does it well…good color combo on your car.