Westfield SEI

whizzy

All, This was the former Westfield importers demonstrator. I bought it from him without a title and it is currently titled and tagged in Oklahoma.

I have owned it approximately 11 years and it has been on many a midwest 7's outing as well as driven locally. Approximately 5k on the vehicle, though the odo does not work as the speedo cable was never hooked up. We use a Garmin to monitor our speed.

Westfield 08282015 021.jpgWestfield 08282015 024.jpgWestfield 08282015 002.jpgWestfield 08282015 003.jpgWestfield 08282015 004.jpgWestfield 08282015 005.jpg

Toyota 2TG 2.0 DOHC JDM engine that started life as 1600. Custom cams, pistons, headers and exhaust. Lightened flywheel, twin side draft solex carbs.

5 speed Toyota trans, Datsun 1200 diff with Datsun comp positrac with disc brakes.

Almost new tires(less than 25 miles) 15" wheels (5) adjustable front and rear anti roll bars, adjustable front SPAX shocks.

Headlights low/high tulrn signal, tail ights, brake light all work. No horn, wipers or heater/de4frost as they were never installed.

This is a fun and enjoyable car that makes us smile just walking by it much less driving it!

$18,950.00

Please contact me with any questions karrake at live dot com

Westfield 08282015 022.jpg

Westfield 08282015 023.jpg

Edited by whizzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't chime in often, but feel the need now. Oklahoma is flat, interspersed with some lovely rolling elevation changes. Kansas is just flat but has a lot of other stuff going for it.

I hope our wonderful Aussie friend isn't turning into an East Coast elite. : )

Steve

In my defense, I am easily confused as it all looks the same from 36000 feet as I fly back and forth from east and west coast. One day I will get a chance to land and check out the friendly people. Sorry again Whizzy - good luck with the sale.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...