Croc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL...how to respond to this.

Seb - I will break it gently but I am not married to Tom. He wears socks to bed so no way. :ack: Its soon unromantic!

But you can store your car in my garage overnight. Which night? Fri and Sat? You are only driving Sat correct?

Doing a roll call for the garage:

CSR

Maroon

Yellow cheese head

Dan's Westfield

Roman

Seb

So I have room for another 3, possibly 4 sevens.

Dan, the Harry's lap timer app is a good one that records your data and video on your phone. All you need is a mount. for better refresh rate you can use a Bluetooth GPS that makes it even more accurate. And I think it even puts your data on a go pro if you have one.

Dan - Just try for video. Its HPDE and not a lap timing day and live timing is not allowed by NJMP.

If you do want to look at loggers then maybe try AIM Solo DL. Works espcially well for cars with active OBDII.

Updated garage roll call:

1 CSR

2 Maroon

3 Yellow cheese head

4 Dan's Westfield

5 Roman

6 Seb

7 Paul

My motor is back in the car with a new bearing and badly worn impute shaft. New shaft on order.

Heck, the bearing only has to work for two days. See you all Friday. :cheers:

LOL...how to respond to this.

Seb - I will break it gently but I am not married to Tom. He wears socks to bed so no way. :ack: Its soon unromantic!

But you can store your car in my garage overnight. Which night? Fri and Sat? You are only driving Sat correct?

Doing a roll call for the garage:

CSR

Maroon

Yellow cheese head

Dan's Westfield

Roman

Seb

So I have room for another 3, possibly 4 sevens.

Priceless.. although i'm now worried about my car spending the night with yours in this large garage.... i'll take you up on the offer. I'm currently registered for Saturday only but i will most probably stay for Sunday as well. I hope that's ok and can settle with the track when i'm there. (let me know if not)

Thanks and talk soon all

I am probably down to only 2 more spaces free for storing sevens overnight. Another car not expected in for a week will be arriving this week....

Seb - The track wants you to sign up on motorsportreg.com if at all possible since it makes the payment process simpler for them. At least give Carolyn the heads up on Friday at karting when you check in with her. She can advise how to handle at that late stage.

I decided too late to come up Saturday to get a room. All hotels I tried were booked. Does anyone want to share a room for Saturday night.

Mea Culpa.

Dermot.

i may have a spot. need to see if i can switch one king bed to 2 queens.

Roman,

Ditto from me. Very kind of you to offer but I found a room as Mike said. I was surprised so many hotels were full. I do not remember Millville being so exciting a town as to attract so many tourists for the holiday weekend.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

Dermot

I am probably down to only 2 more spaces free for storing sevens overnight. Another car not expected in for a week will be arriving this week....

Seb - The track wants you to sign up on motorsportreg.com if at all possible since it makes the payment process simpler for them. At least give Carolyn the heads up on Friday at karting when you check in with her. She can advise how to handle at that late stage.

Mike - will do for Sunday. I thought I had booked the Karting event on Friday night already (can't wait actually). But will check..

BTW - i just downloaded Harry's Laptimer... does not look too shabby for a basic app!

See you all on Friday night at the karting event

BTW - when should we be at the track by for the Karting event??

Seb - you did register for karting. It starts at 3pm Friday so try to be there a little before. You did not register for Sunday driving but its not a problem to accommodate that. The only catch is no cash is accepted for a drive as they insist on payment through credit card, i.e. motorsportreg.com.

Mike - will do for Sunday. I thought I had booked the Karting event on Friday night already (can't wait actually). But will check..

See you all on Friday night at the karting event

BTW - when should we be at the track by for the Karting event??

We are excited to see you on the Karting track too Seb. BTW I have a heavily weighted vest just for you to wear to even up the competition. I'm figuring your past Canadian Karting champ experience will be able to overcome an extra 150lbs of weight. :rofl::rofl: Tom

Trailer is loaded and truck is packed. Just have a few things to bring out in the morning. I'll be heading out in the AM and will meet up with Croc who is already there. We will be waiting for you all in the Paddock at Lightning. See you Tomorrow!!!! Tom:hurray::hurray::hurray::cheers: