Time to let my Ultralite S2K go.

US Texas 7

Time to pass on my Ultralite S2K. Car originally owned by Chuck Spera. Built by Brian Anderson at World Class Motorsports, Lancaster (Dallas) Texas. Serial number 20 of about 100 built. Current Texas title, just passed inspection for new license. Original titled in Texas as 2004 Ultralite. Chuck raced SCCA D Modified Pro Solo 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006. Detroit Region Champion and Central Division Champion or runner up several times. Also several wins and runner up at Run 'N' Gun those years. Driven in 2005 Sevens Houston to San Francisco Tour. After 2006 Chuck replaced S2K with Ultralite XR7. At that time new 2004 Honda S2000 2.2 liter engine installed. Believe this was one of the "Train Wreck" engines Loren Edwards acquired. Engine only had a few hundred miles when I bought it. Today car has 18,000 miles and engine 13,000. Has WRX 3.90 torque sensing rear end, inboard rear brakes and custom built aluminum rear hub carriers in place of Subaru parts. Fast, comfortable and dependable. Contact me for more information or pictures. Looking for offer. http://www.usa7s.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=12327&stc=1http://www.usa7s.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=12328&stc=1http://www.usa7s.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=12329&stc=1

S2K Salado 2016.jpg

DSC01512.jpg

Midland to Ruidoso 05.jpg

Edited by US Texas 7

• 2 months later...

Hello, US Texas 7. My car is the Honda blue WCM behind yours in the gas station image. Not sure if you are a subscriber, but a new edition of the S2K manual is ready. Be sure to give me your email address. The manual will help you sell your car. Folks don't like to buy vehicles they can't repair or maintain - the manual will help convince potential purchasers that they are safe buying your car. PS - that's part of the reason I've been editing and accumulating this manual: It will help me sell my car if I ever decide to part with the supercar handling, acceleration and so on. Send me your email just in case. Take care!

• 1 month later...
Hello, US Texas 7. My car is the Honda blue WCM behind yours in the gas station image. Not sure if you are a subscriber, but a new edition of the S2K manual is ready. Be sure to give me your email address. The manual will help you sell your car. Folks don't like to buy vehicles they can't repair or maintain - the manual will help convince potential purchasers that they are safe buying your car. PS - that's part of the reason I've been editing and accumulating this manual: It will help me sell my car if I ever decide to part with the supercar handling, acceleration and so on. Send me your email just in case. Take care!

Thanks Bruce, I am on your mail list and have the latest manual. This is the "Chuck Spera" car many on here know. My car is in your manual a few times. Picture at the gas station is from the 2005 Houston TX to San Francisco CA tour with about 80 Seven type cars, mostly shipped over from UK for the tour. Robert F