2004 Caterham SV with Turbocharged Miata Engine For Sale

scannon

It was a sad day today, I bid farewell to the Caterham and watched it being loaded into a transport and sent on its way to Dermot. I hope he has as much fun with it as I did.

DSCN7893.jpg DSCN7898.jpg

DSCN7892.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As the new custodian of Skips car, I want to give a shout out to Skip for going the extra mile (actually 100 miles!) and delivering the car to the shipper in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The shipper, Jim, was delivering a car to Steamboat Springs and I got lucky with his schedule before he headed back east. I have learnt a lot about registering and shipping cars in the past few weeks.

I spent a day at the MVA and got it titled. They gave me a temporary 30 day tag to get it inspected. Anyone know of a one eyed inspector in Maryland!!!!

I will keep you all updated when she arrives.

Thanks again Skip, and you have visitation rights anytime you are in Maryland.

Dermot.

It almost looks like Dermott inspecting the truck. I like the SAFETY ORANGE spare wheel. I guess I will be seeing it up close in about a week.

Maybe I can get him to bring it to Kates cars and coffee and have three Sevens there.

It almost looks like Dermott inspecting the truck. I like the SAFETY ORANGE spare wheel. I guess I will be seeing it up close in about a week.

Maybe I can get him to bring it to Kates cars and coffee and have three Sevens there.

I will be at Katie's on 06/10, but not on 6/17. I'd love to have a much of Sevens there!!! (Maybe more? We've had three Sevens at a GYLO there before, more than once. Never more than three. Sounds like we can have a REALLY big Seven turnout for Kevin McGovern's party this fall!)

Congrats on your purchase, Dermot!

--Bob Collum

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

Bob,

Dermott and I plan to come once his car gets here and tagged likely by mid to late June as he and I plan to be attend the eighth(?) Annual NJMP July 4th even. We might even be able to coax Norm and Scott to join us at Katie's. What about the contact info for the red Caterham that was there a few weeks ago. That would make six 7s. Anyone else you can think of?

Hello all,

A quick post to say the car arrived and i am happy with her. A few things to do before NJMP buy I hope to be there. We fly to Ireland for my niece's wedding but I hope to get to her when I return. I will put together a post on the whole experience of buying a car unseen, long distance when I get a moment but for now she is safe and sound in my shop. I will try to attach a photo.

PS: Mazda, thanks for the good wishes. We will talk when I get back. I would love to hear about the plane./Users/dermot/Desktop/image1.JPG