Seattle area Se7en event?

JohnCh

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revisiting this thread now that we are wellinto Winter (aka Planning Season). It seems there is interest in doing a tourthis summer, so rather than lose that discussion and planning within this Seattle-specificthread, I’ve started a new one here which may broaden the net of interestedattendees.

Thanks,

John

I agree which is why I wanted to create a new thread for the PNW Tour discussion as that could take on a life of its own. We are probably at least 2-3 months away from getting cooperative weather for a weekend get-together, but am certainly up for it.

-John

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

C'mon guys!

I've only seen one other 7 since owning one. 

Today:

Driving up the waterfront from Ruston to Shoreline then figure 8 lake Washington back South 

Plans are subject to changes. Is there anyone else nearby blatting?

• 2 weeks later...

I've put over 2000 miles on Eggsy locally in the last month. Only one 7 seen and it wasn't even a cheesy 20210701_131205.thumb.jpg.a92275c6e8d160c7cd269349015fe3a2.jpgkit replica.

I think next week a ccw loop around Mt Ranier. Stevens canyon road and hwy 123 are pretty bitchin this time of year.

Anybody wanna go? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

• 1 month later...

That's such a great area, particularly early in the morning when traffic is lightest.  Have you tried the road from Randle down to Mount St. Helens?  Great corners, but the road surface can be pretty bad in places.  Or at least it was about three years ago when I last made the trek.

-John

• 4 months later...

I'd be interested in a get together sometime in the Spring/Summer of 2022. We're located in Eastern Washington. and Yes we were at the Kennmore ABFM. We were showing our Orange Caterham R400.

Regards,

MAX