Registry for Caterham 7's

Scott Stoddard

I spoke with Mazda about your request and we're fine with a dedicated thread in the Member Rides section. One request though; please remember this site was intentionally created as a brand agnostic forum to celebrate cars inspired by the Lotus 7, and we don't want to undermine that brief. If you do things like plan events as mentioned earlier, please keep that off the forum unless they are open to non-Caterham owners. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

John

John:

Thank You. As an avid Racer and Daily Driver of my Caterham Super Sprint I’ve come to rely on Vehicle Registry’s as a way to share ideas and information while creating a more defined Regional Area.

New to these cars apparently I’m not familiar with all the designations.

My original idea was to create a Registry of all “AM Arch Motors Cars.

If this acceptable, If you would properly set up the Thread I’ll take the lead in posting.

If not, I’ll understand.

Respectfully:

Scott

When you Guys say “fast”, do you Road Race ?

Laps times Greatly differ between doing seat times Vs Racing in a pack.

I’ve been Road Racing for almost 30 years in F/A and other Formulas.

Bought my Caterham as a grocery getter and Weekend Toy for the Wife and Myself.

Just looking for like minded folks.

Edited by Scott Stoddard
Auto Speel Sucks ��

John:

If this acceptable, If you would properly set up the Thread I’ll take the lead in posting.

If not, I’ll understand.

No need to for an admin to do this. Feel free to create the thread in Member Rides. There isn't much frequent new content there (only 5 posts in the past 5 months) so no need to make it a sticky, but happy to revisit that if things change and traffic drives it down the page.

Respectfully:

Scott

Before Croc jumps in and corrects your error, I'll simply admit that I'm not worthy of anyone's respect :jester:

-John

Before Croc jumps in and corrects your error, I'll simply admit that I'm not worthy of anyone's respect :jester:

Oh dear...have you gotten into trouble with the wife again? What car did you buy this time?