Sevens Event - NJMP Drivers Club June 28-30, 2019 - Final Event Details

Croc

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those are great pics, and nice commentary as well. What a wonderful weekend that was!

In fairness, I think that was my son Connor doing a little “Stig” work chasing Simon and Seb.

Oh my.. it has been a while since I've logged on... and I will take the 5th.

Great "pimp my ride" in red pic, ... but the best part was the act of fitting those "accessories" on the handbrake and shifter levers. Every Cat owner should try this at least once.

....but the best part was the act of fitting those "accessories" on the handbrake and shifter levers. Every Cat owner should try this at least once.

Did your wife enjoy the fitting experience too?

Wish I could, but the 1300 mile round trip pulling a trailer limits my visits (most years:)) to one trip to NJMP. Look forward to hearing if the wildshield delete adds top speed to your Cat. It made a 5-7 mph difference on the straight at Lightening in my little X-flow powered Cat, years ago, not sure your mighty Duratec will notice its absence?

YellowSS is a regular, so I wouldn't be surprised if he made it. Croc seems to be a very busy man these days, tho not so busy that he can't tour the grand tracks of Europe.

Maybe Jeff or Simon? They are also members. But their cars may be both getting hp infusions so as to stay closer to your se7en:). Ya never know. Myself, I like having a hp deficit as an excuse for not being super competitive. (It's pretty fast: for a Zetec, etc.)

Edited by Kitcat

I wish i could join.. but traveling around the world right now. Best time for me at thunderbolt is 1:29:20.. and that's taking #1, #4 and approach to #7 too slow. Without a windscreen, you should easily be in the 1:28's .. Let us know how it goes! and yes.. lose the wiper blades please.

• 3 weeks later...

Took a few hours and pulled the engine out last night to get to the bottom of things.

...yeah there was no driving it back upstate after this. Surprised I even limped out to get pictures taken

d9f403ce274a0186f670e6e40a025065.jpg

2237b563fd1fa13f3da5315c7933338d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Edited by Vovchandr