2020 Northern VA Sunday Cars & Coffee Thread

The first Sunday C & C of 2020. After raining most of Saturday afternoon and evening, Sunday was mercifully dry, but cold and windy.

Still, we had a pretty good turnout! Alan Olson again drove his Aston, and I drove my Elise. No other Lotus folks there today.

--Bob Collum

IMG_5201.jpg

IMG_5204.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

IMG_5228.jpg

IMG_5207.jpg

Bird of a feather flock.....:jester:

I am not a bird, I am a Stork! And Pee Wee took me and my flock buddy, Mr. Bill, out. With that goofy outfit, I bet he couldn't even drive a Se7en worth a darn. Les Suave

PeeWee takes out Croc.jpg

Edited by Astro Bob

We had a good turnout today. A large part of Sunday turnouts has to do with following a bad-weather Saturday. It rained Saturday morning, so Katie's was pretty quiet yesterday. Whatever the reason, we had a (relative) lot of people and cars.

--Bob Collum

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5379.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5366.jpg

This has developed into a really nice, small but mellow get-together. Always several nice cars, and the people are great!

We meet at 8:00AM, and have a light breakfast at Cameron's, then go out and talk cars.

--Bob Collum

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5463.jpg

IMG_5465.jpg

IMG_5460.jpg

Another good turnout at Cameron's. Any time you have two special edition Vipers, it's not a bad get-together. We had two Lotus there today, and three Lotus owners; I was joined by Alan Olson in his DB9, and Bob Scates drove his Esprit.

--Bob Collum

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5532.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

Wow - it's already March, 2020! A good turnout, led by our friend Paul's new acquisition - a '67 VW Beetle. We actually had two Beetles there today, as well as a Ford GT and a Ferrari Maranello. Plenty of nice vehicles to see...

--Bob Collum

IMG_5817.jpg

IMG_5805.jpg

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5796.jpg

IMG_5790.jpg

As it turns out, this event was a nice drive, and I saw a few friends while I was at the charity C & C at Two Silos in Manassas.

The first picture - 'what are the top two kitcar designs in the world?' Answer - 1.) Cobra 2.) Seven.

The second picture - Zakk's Elise.

The third picture - a nice Healey Bugeye.

Looks like they collected a good amount of money, at $20 per car in attendance, for St. Jude Children's Research Center.

--Bob Collum

IMG_5918.jpg

IMG_5916.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg