What did you do to your Se7en today?

JohnCh

My son backed the car out and ran it for a bit. Afterward, I adjusted the upper steering u-joint and reapplied blue Loctite to the set screws. Checked the oil. That's about it.

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

Wait, that color scheme was intentional?? I thought you were just trying out different paint samples to decide if you wanted to paint it white, or green, or, black, or blue, or... :D

-John

Wait, that color scheme was intentional?? I thought you were just trying out different paint samples to decide if you wanted to paint it white, or green, or, black, or blue, or... :D

-John

.......................:toetap05:

No pictures, bu I was out for a walk and there was a nice red Westfield driving in my neighborhood. Had a quick chat, I had no idea there was another Seven afew blocks away. I drove my car to pop into work for a few hours (we've arranged it to have only one person there at a time). Only 6 miles, but a pleasant run.

-David (Menlo Park CA; 1990 Caterham, Ford X-flow)

Given the rarity of red Westfields in the US and the small size of Menlo Park, you can file this under weird coincidences: My car's original owner had it when he lived in Menlo Park.

-John

-John

And here was me thinking he just yodeled over the car one Sunday morning after a big night of moonshine? :jester:

Should have guessed by the lack of chunks...

And here was me thinking he just yodeled over the car one Sunday morning after a big night of moonshine? :jester:

Should have guessed by the lack of chunks...

Me: "Well, officer, how do you know it was me that was speeding? I mean...what color was the car that just passed you?"

Officer: "It was....it was.....it looked like a giant mood ring on wheels." ..........:puke::jester: