1998 Birkin S3, well sorted and major updates - SOLD

carguy1315

Thanks to the forum and all who contacted me about this car. I had some fun times talking with those who called. Dennis is a great guy with some great car experience who will be a terrific addition to the list. I expect I’ll get another 7 someday, till then thanks and enjoy your cars and each other’s company. Best wishes,

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
We are 2.5 hours apart.

With more and more active NE owners and pending pandemic resolution I'd look forward to some kind of meet, cruise or joining others in an bigger event.

Count me in. I am in Marlborough (near the Pike and 495) and in the hunt for my first Seven.

Count me in. I am in Marlborough (near the Pike and 495) and in the hunt for my first Seven.

I am in Stow, very close to Marlborough and have been mulling a meet once the COVID restrictions are lifted. The biggest challenge is going to be reaching all the 7 owners in the area. This is one tool, and I know of a couple of others. Frankie Darro's Facebook group Caterham and 7 Owners in USA and Canada is one, and so is Arlington Classic Car club. Finally there are those associated with Lotus Ltd. Here in Mass we have NELLIE, which I am a member of, and a couple others. We will still miss a few, but I think we have most of them covered.

Anker

I am going to try to assemble a contact list for New England. If you care to send me your name, a few words about your car and contact information I will add you to the list. Send an email to anker at ankersoft dot com.

• 1 month later...
We are 2.5 hours apart.

With more and more active NE owners and pending pandemic resolution I'd look forward to some kind of meet, cruise or joining others in an bigger event.[

I’m in for a get together of like minded folks. Have a lot of sorting to do on 2001 Birkin S3 that’s been sitting too long.

• slngsht changed the title to 1998 Birkin S3, well sorted and major updates - SOLD