The difference between L7 and USA7 on Trump

It's not just BlatChat, I've seen them on WSCC as well. In keeping with spirit of the UK forums commenting on US politics, perhaps we should focus this thread on Boris and Brexit? :jester:

-John

It's not just BlatChat, I've seen them on WSCC as well. In keeping with spirit of the UK forums commenting on US politics, perhaps we should focus this thread on Boris and Brexit? :jester:

-John

Great idea! Then we can be like most social media types. Ranting on about a subject we know nothing about. :conehead:

That doesn't mean I would not love to rant. More like "Don't get me started."

In the meantime, lots of positive results coming out of the Trump Administration for the first time in 3 years. :bs:

I believe we have a winner. Can now close this thread and get back to the things we have in common.

Mazda's post on the creation of this sub forum is here. It's been around for over 10 years, yet this community remains a bastion of civility in an increasingly divisive online world. That's not because we don't have a space to air opinions on polarizing topics, It's because each of you choose to treat other members with respect. We may not all share the same religious beliefs, political ideology, or opinion of NASCAR, but we haven't let that get in the way of finding common ground in all things se7en. Maybe if more people found joy in hustling a featherweight car down a winding road, the world would be a better place. And if you agree with that sentiment, please feel free to write my name down on your ballot this November :D

-John

John to John What are you running for or from? and are you sure the voters deserve either of us? And as usual Croc gets the last word in first. I do have an affiliation, but it is yet to come. Yes this is the most considerate place on the internet.

Maybe if more people found joy in hustling a featherweight car down a winding road, the world would be a better place. And if you agree with that sentiment, please feel free to write my name down on your ballot this November :D

-John

You have my vote! Had a ball doing just that today.

20201003_115011 (2).jpg

• 1 month later...
Mazda's post on the creation of this sub forum is here. It's been around for over 10 years, yet this community remains a bastion of civility in an increasingly divisive online world. That's not because we don't have a space to air opinions on polarizing topics, It's because each of you choose to treat other members with respect. We may not all share the same religious beliefs, political ideology, or opinion of NASCAR, but we haven't let that get in the way of finding common ground in all things se7en. Maybe if more people found joy in hustling a featherweight car down a winding road, the world would be a better place. And if you agree with that sentiment, please feel free to write my name down on your ballot this November :D

-John

I agree and I think we should encourage Trump :iamwithstupid: to buy a Caterham as he may find "joy in hustling a featherweight car down a winding road"

It is largely false but like most conspiracy theories it has elements of truth. The gentleman speaking is a poorly educated religious fundamentalist who is not an authority on anything. For example, he says the House has 475 members and if the President doesn’t concede, the decision goes to the House. Those are both false. The House has 435 members and the election can be decided by the House but only if certain conditions are met. A candidate refusing to concede is not one of those conditions. Facebook is basically the best source to get the worst possible information. Unless you have researched what is said, please don’t repost. People who don’t fact check things and then repost information that is incorrect on Facebook are a significant issue in our electoral process. I’ve been painstakingly polite in my response. That’s not normally my MO. If you are from Brighton in the UK, you are well advised not to comment on things you know nothing about concerning the US election. If you are a US citizen, you’re advised to stop posting false information that can be easily checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk