2017 420 S for SALE

skyoung

If you want a new 7 and you can't wait, here is your chance to get a virtually new car right now.

Options include SV chassis. lowered floors,LS Diff, S pack, fully carpeted interior, Heater, aero fuel filler cap, silver MOMO steering wheel, quick release, 5 speed gear box, front ventilated discs and quad piston calipers, sport suspension, carbon fiber dash, 4 pt harness 15" Orca wheels, also I opted for upgraded signature series burgundy leather seats.

Black car with black muted strip, Current mileage is 2,200 miles on the odometer. I bought the car from Bruce Beachman and built the car myself, beachman racing is only 15 minutes form my house , live in Carnation Washington

$64,000.00

Steven @ 425 785 8225-20180616_170833 (3).jpg

skyoung@stevenkyoung.com

Edited by skyoung
price change

Any other images of this car? Thanks!

If you want a new 7 and you can't wait, here is your chance to get a virtually new car right now.

Options include SV chassis. lowered floors,LS Diff, S pack, fully carpeted interior, Heater, aero fuel filler cap, silver MOMO steering wheel, quick release, 5 speed gear box, front ventilated discs and quad piston calipers, sport suspension, carbon fiber dash, 4 pt harness 15" Orca wheels, also I opted for upgraded signature series burgundy leather seats.

Black car with black muted strip, Current mileage is 2,200 miles on the odometer. I bought the car from Bruce Beachman and built the car myself, beachman racing is only 15 minutes form my house , live in Carnation Washington

$57,000.00

Steven @ 425 785 8225-[ATTACH=CONFIG]17808[/ATTACH]

skyoung@stevenkyoung.com

Also, are there any other options that you did not include in your original post? What is the width of the 15" diameter Orca wheels? The actual finished weight of this car? Please also describe your assembly process. Thanks!

Edited by Bruce K

• 3 weeks later...

Based on a recent sale, Just this week, a 2017 SV 360 sold for $60,000 on BAT. It had less than 1000 miles on it but my car is a 420 S Model and has more features than the 360. During the auction the comments were amazingly gracious and knowing how these cars are selling and amazing to drive I opted to raise the price. There are a lot of potential buyers and there are a lot of tire kickers, I will communicate only with anyone who is truly interested in the buy, not just off the cuff questions. So please, if you are a TRUE potential buyer , state that in your reply and I will without question , connect with you. Since you belong to this forum, you already know these cars, their specifics and how the handle. looking forward to hearing from a serious buyer.

Price increase makes sense based on the BAT price. But to get comparable $, you might need to list it there.

FWIW, as a person who has sold 2 Se7ens, my early questions to prospective buyers became: Has your wife/girlfriend blessed this possible purchase yet? If not, contact me later, if and when they do. Also, do they actually have the financing or cash? Still, there seems to be a group that loves to ask infinite questions, demand more pix, run you thru the mill, then offer 50% of listing price....

GLWS-this is a high spec/no wait Caterham.

• 2 months later...

Is this car sold? I offered my email in an earlier reply, but never received any photos or answers to my questions. I am 100% a serious buyer, and would pay cash.

Based on a recent sale, Just this week, a 2017 SV 360 sold for $60,000 on BAT. It had less than 1000 miles on it but my car is a 420 S Model and has more features than the 360. During the auction the comments were amazingly gracious and knowing how these cars are selling and amazing to drive I opted to raise the price. There are a lot of potential buyers and there are a lot of tire kickers, I will communicate only with anyone who is truly interested in the buy, not just off the cuff questions. So please, if you are a TRUE potential buyer , state that in your reply and I will without question , connect with you. Since you belong to this forum, you already know these cars, their specifics and how the handle. looking forward to hearing from a serious buyer.

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2020 at 7:09 PM, skyoung said:

$64,000.00

Steven @ 425 785 8225-20180616_170833 (3).jpg

skyoung@stevenkyoung.com