V8 LS-powered Stalker For Sale

xcarguy

Shane, I have been following part of a thread where there is talk about vehicular conspicuity related to the color of the se7en. When it comes to your Stalker, I don't think that too many people would be able to use the defense that they did not see your car. I don't think it blends in with the scenery unless you are in a Peter Max movie. Happy New Year and somebody needs to buy your hot rod Stalker.

Shane, I have been following part of a thread where there is talk about vehicular conspicuity related to the color of the se7en. When it comes to your Stalker, I don't think that too many people would be able to use the defense that they did not see your car. I don't think it blends in with the scenery unless you are in a Peter Max movie. Happy New Year and somebody needs to buy your hot rod Stalker.

Thanks, Bob! Happy New Year.....and tell PeeWee I said howdy.:cooldude:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Kitcat said:

Someone is very lucky to have that amazing se7en!

Thanks, Mike. New owner is a member here. I’ll let them announce when they wish. 

13 hours ago, Kitcat said:

Hey Shane: what is all the activity with the Miata about? Huge repairs? Measuring it for the LS3 fitting:)?

Looks like the start of an Exocet kit to me? If so, exciting build. 

On 4/5/2021 at 6:45 AM, Kitcat said:

Hey Shane: what is all the activity with the Miata about? Huge repairs? Measuring it for the LS3 fitting:)?

Mike, it’s an Exocet build with the kids.Anderson really wanted to build one of these....can’t pass up the opportunity with the kids.

When I move back into a Seven, I’m going to come over to the dark side and getting a Caterham.

Be careful Shane: those of us with Caterhams are very sensitive about references to "the dark side" (thx to a certain notorious prince). And, has this move been blessed by Suave? You my have to rethink it.

The Exocet build is inspired. And your daughter will be amazing the all-knowing boys her age with her superior mechanical vocabulary and knowledge. I'd like to be a fly on the wall for some of those conversations:).

36 minutes ago, Kitcat said:

Be careful Shane: those of us with Caterhams are very sensitive about references to "the dark side" (thx to a certain notorious prince). And, has this move been blessed by Suave? 

Suave has been locked away in the tool box during the transition. I just let him out and broke the news of the sell...he is not happy.:classic_angry:

00216CCB-02B3-4C25-AC6B-4ADE3919F674.jpeg