Common 7 problems and solutions

While trying to fish out all the debris collected in the crevice of hell where chassis meets foot-well enclosed/trapped by sheet metal, I asked myself "Does any 7 veteran have a better way to do this?"

With that question still pending an answer if you have any 7 solutions to common problems, we could all benefit.

Off the top of my head

• Spider cracks in the fenders and noise reduction can be achieved by buying sticky rubberized protective film in different thicknesses to be put inside the fenders.

• Dings in the body work can be minimized by buying clear PPF film. 

• Welding nuts for the seat rails can save a lot of future frustration

Feel free to have anything else you might have. 

5 hours ago, Vovchandr said:

Spider cracks in the fenders and noise reduction can be achieved by buying sticky rubberized protective film in different thicknesses to be put inside the fenders.

Truck bed liner paint also works well.  Bedliner paint also works on the rear wings as stone guard protection.  

While fabricating a patch for the hole behind the pedals created when the bell housing shattered I realized that it could become an access point to the pedals and footwell.  Instead of a permanent patch I installed it with with rivnuts.  Now I can lay on my back and fiddle with pedals instead of bribing my grandson to go in headfirst.

Nothing clever about it, but I've found 3M Dual Lock to be a good alternative for those times a mechanical fastener isn't really needed (e.g., gauges, washer reservoir, securing items stored in the boot, etc.).