Wanted - Tillett Seats for S3

NSXguy

As title says; in search of 2 seats, preferably nothing beat up. Needs to be mostly presentable; mine is a road car. 

Cheers,
Des. 

Edited by NSXguy

• NSXguy changed the title to Wanted - Tillett Seats for S3

Yes, but there is another member here that wants them. I’m looking into ways to ship the seats for him. The seats would have been sold several times so far but shipping costs are brutal. So check back is all I can say. Once they are sold I will post that information here.

4 minutes ago, OrangeMax said:

Yes, but there is another member here that wants them. I’m looking into ways to ship the seats for him. The seats would have been sold several times so far but shipping costs are brutal. So check back is all I can say. Once they are sold I will post that information here.

Thats fair. Freight is likely your best option but still likely won't be cheap

Alternatively, @Mark IV  you're closer to OP. What would be a quote shipped to if you can get another set CT? 

24 minutes ago, Vovchandr said:

Thats fair. Freight is likely your best option but still likely won't be cheap

Alternatively, @Mark IV  you're closer to OP. What would be a quote shipped to if you can get another set CT? 

I just spoke to Rick and he'll look into it; i remembered he had a set a few months ago and i should've jumped on them!