Up for sale on BaT next month

Not sure if I should post these in general but a heads up for things to look for next month on BaT

Here in Florida the daily driver concept was great in the winter but as summer approaches it is not much fun sitting in 90+ degree heat (although I look really cool) and the still cant find the A/C button.

She is a eye catching motor and never fails to get three or four comments when I am out in the neighborhood, kinda sad to let her go but I need something more practical and cant really afford the cat and another motor + the wife hates the trailer on the driveway (which I get reminded of on a regular basis)

I am going with a "no reserve sale" in the hopes she brings enough to buy the replacement EVIJA. :classic_unsure:

Superlite Walk Around

Driving in the Neighborhood

Aluma Tiltbed

I'm starting to believe that the only way to get SLR wheel center caps is to buy a whole another SLR

So odd to hear that when NE season just starts your driving season is ending.

Good luck with the sale. 

Feel free to give us feedback on BaT once you're all done. I'm curious and heard mixed reviews. 

As it sits it appears to be one of the premier sites for the selling and buying of 7's. 

Feel free to tell the new owner that there is a buyer for his center caps if he ever wants to sell them...

Hi there, just seen your post and would like to know how much you would be asking for your caterham. 
I am a UK expat and have experience with caterhams and may be looking to get back into owning one. 
how do I get in touch?

Mark G. 

2 hours ago, Mark G said:

Hi there, just seen your post and would like to know how much you would be asking for your caterham. 
I am a UK expat and have experience with caterhams and may be looking to get back into owning one. 
how do I get in touch?

Mark G. 

Hi Mark. The fact that he's being listed next month likely means he's already under contract with BaT and it's all set in stone. I don't think he could sell the car outside of the auction right now even if he wanted to without likely some kind of major breach of contract penalty. 

The good news is, he's listing it without reserve. Bad news is, no reserve drums up bids and this is a a very good build with extras. I don't expect this to go for any kind of bargain price. 

I feel like this video should be part of the auction

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FDHVcnkhA/

Posted (edited)

Thanks V forgot about the Instagram video

Mark thanks for the interest but I will let it run on BaT as I think I will be closer to getting the down payment for the EVIJA.

If you look over my posts I have documented the life of the car since I owned it but here's a few photos of Track and Daily Driver Attire that I am including in the BaT auction

Please feel free to ask me any questions.2058415558_70CockpitDash.thumb.jpg.5b01512fbb1983094b4015f4e07570d4.jpg

Cheers 

Steve 

60 Aero Cockpit Dash.jpg

62 Brooklands Cockpit Dash.jpg

71 Cockpit Dash.jpg

72 Cockpit Dash Speedo Functions.jpg

1 Brooklands  Exterior Right Side.jpg

Aero Exterior  Left Side 8.jpg

Brooklands Exterior Left Side 7.jpg

Fender Rear 6.jpg

111 Suspension 1.jpg

Edited by Brightonuk
Added Image

What a beautiful Caterham! It looks brand new. My take on the BAT auctions of Caterhams is that really pristine cars do well, regardless of spec. Since yours is pretty high spec, that should put you that much closer to your EVIJA.

GLWA, as they say on BAT:).