New Seven in MA soon

I'm sure we can find somewhere to eat w/o a reservation. On previous drives we've had good luck with Johnson's in Groton or the Mountainside in Princeton.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am all for a morning blat. We can meet up at Minuteman or a parking lot and convoy!

I am busy with route planning for a Porsche rally, so I cannot volunteer to plan a route for a blat.

I am busy with route planning for a Porsche rally, so I cannot volunteer to plan a route for a blat.

We can just have calimoto lay out a route. It won't be smart enough to avoid apple picking traffic though. That's always an issue this time of year. It is pretty good at choosing twisties though.

Here's a sample of the type of route it generates:

https://calimoto.com/calimotour/r-abNGzjHQF9

What time do folks want to meet?

I plan to make it to the C and C since it is an early start and I can adjust my schedule to accommodate.   Hope to see many Sevens there.  

That C&C sounds like a plan.  Pretty decent winding route there from my house, plus good bagels.  See you there!

18 hours ago, Marek said:

A great turn out and good to meet everyone.  We had 4 Sevens and 3 Elise; plus a trio of German fans.

Awesome! Sorry I missed it. Any pictures?

22 minutes ago, BlueBDA said:

Awesome! Sorry I missed it. Any pictures?

Here's a quick upload of some shots I took, including the big, heavy, expensive interloper and a few shots of the exit drive a few of us took

https://imgur.com/a/DBy9MAH

-James

14 hours ago, panamericano said:

How many ponies power thee all alloy car?  How do you manage? 

Probably more than it needs! Not exactly sure how much though, the person who did the latest dyno tune this summer has yet to send me the details.