BROOKLANDS AEROSCREEN SQUARE TOP received from Bristol, UK in TKO today.

I declare no COI (conflict of interest) for this input.

I received the item from UK. I ordered the item on net directly to the vender on May 10 2021 on the net directly to his/her site, and received the item in TKO today May 14 via DHL. Cost was Total Goods £76.68 + Post & Packing £23.00. At first, I am afraid that there is no guarantee for tracking record as ebay, however it was groundless fear, since shortly after ordering, I received the information for tracking from DHL, indicating,

Ordered on May 10, departed from DHL facility on 19:25 at Bristol UK on May 11, departed from East Midlands, UK at 22:50 May 11, departed from Leipzig facility at 13:27 May 12, reached the facility of DHL in Japan at 11:03 May 13, got through clearance from customs of Nippon at 11;07 May 13, handed over to the Japanese courier at 13:47 May 13, and received at Kohinata residence, Bunkyo, Tokyo at 11:xx May 14. What a convenient and secure world with international courier services !

https://www.s-v-c.co.uk/product/brooklands-aeroscreen-square-top/?fbclid=IwAR3av-lBtIl7QbVQ6M5GH-LS-zg0L5d0llN1nC7eaz2y5iFxd1sXqBGMdjY

Address

Stafford Vehicle Components
Unit 7 Merebrook Business park
Hanley Road
Malvern
Worcestershire
WR13 6NP

I would transform my Birkin 7 (1993 model) to poorman's Bugatti type 59 as this model (urago, 1/18) in the future.

DSC_0001s.jpg

DSC_0005s.jpg

DSC_0006s.jpg

DSC_0007s.jpg

Great minds run in the same gutter.  I have the same model and put Brooklands on almost 2 years ago.  Enjoy the even more archaic experience.

Cheers.

Mark