Time to sell my car

SanderGA

I’m in the process of getting my 1993 Caterham HPC with a 218 HP Swindon engine ready to sell. It has a silver body with red nose and fenders and just shy of 17,000 miles on the odometer. I bought it in June of last year and drove it 5,100 miles cross country last October. That trip was chronicled here (Going Coast to Coast without a Clue) and in a BaT Success Story.  Since I bought it, I’ve given it the most thorough shakedown imaginable and I would gladly hop in it with an hours notice and confidently drive it anywhere in the continental US.  I haven’t taken photos or prepared a complete write-up yet but if anyone had an interest feel free to contact me. I’ll be posting photos and complete information over the next week. To see the car visit @caterhamchronicles on Instagram or read the feature titled Seven Went Down to Georgia on Bring a Trailer.

Understand that everyone has their own reasons, best of luck with the sale. I’d suggest that you put it back on BAT. I suspect that you’ll get every penny you have into it back and will have had a pile of good stories and fun for free. 

• 1 month later...