New to me 1990 Rotus. lots of questions

Whit

Greetings, I just took delivery of my first Seven, a 1990 Rotus, that apparently spent a lot of time on the track in the NE in the '90's. It's a beautiful car, but the motor appears to be a highly tuned race engine. So I've got a lot of learning ahead of me...

Starting with the basics, I want to pull the wheels off to bleed the brakes and take a closer look a things, where are the preferred lift points and jack stand locations?

I am not sure of the frame layout on  Rotus but it probably very similar. I look for frame rail intersections, don't just lift on a single rail. So that would be at the front if the frame around the front suspension mounts, or at the firewall. For the rear I use the rear bulkhead. I also use flat top jack stands not the U shaped of typical stands. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J5ZB8K6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the info, I believe the structure is very similar, though a little wider and longer. There's lots of structure around the front suspension and a couple spots that could possibly be used to place the stands but the rear structure is hidden by aluminum panels. I crawled around last night looking for signs of previous jack stand locations, found nothing obvious, except for the bottom of the differential looks like it was the lifting point...

That saved a thousand words! Do you lift the front or rear first? Or work your way up to what looks like full lift on those stands?

I appreciate the assistance.

Front, rear, front. Front up about 2/3 of required height. Back all the way up, back to front to finish the deal. I normally put the fronts by the front suspension suspension  mounts, but I have taken the engine out and needed extra room for the cherry picker.

Graham