New Year's visit of Mount Fuji across Lake Yamanaka, on Birkin 7.

drhasegawa

For New Year's visit of Mount Fuji across Lake Yamanaka, you can see more clear images with single-lens reflex camera D-3000 at

(To view the images, don't wait until whole page is uploaded, simply click the underlined phrases, and to return to this page, click RETURN key of your browser)

DSC_0026s.jpg

DSC_00161718-panorama-s.jpg

Thank you for sharing.  Photos 11 and 12 of your January 9 drive were my favorites.  Winter is the always the best time of the year for views of Fuji.  What was the temperature for your drive?  Zero degrees celsius I guess?

45 minutes ago, Croc said:

Thank you for sharing.  Photos 11 and 12 of your January 9 drive were my favorites.  Winter is the always the best time of the year for views of Fuji.  What was the temperature for your drive?  Zero degrees celsius I guess?

Thank you, Croc.   The lowest temperature met in this region of Japan is 0 to minus 2 degrees Celsius in the early morning at the Otome Pass of Hakone, where cold north wind kocks against the Hakone mountains. I still remember the  extreme chill felt in Boston in winter 1989 (sight seeing tour). Compared with that, it is like soft breeze in Japan.