West Coast Lotus Meet in San Diego, Thursday - Sunday 20 - 23 October 2022

escondidoron

This year’s West Coast Lotus Meet is on!  San Diego Lotus Club, a chapter of Golden Gate Lotus Club, is hard at work hosting this year’s event, Thursday 20 October thru Sunday 23 October 2022.  It’s going to be four days of Lotus fun.  Activities included in the one-price entry fee include a back country drive, winery reception, treasure hunt rally, banquet and a concours.  

This year’s WCLM cornerstone event will be a hillclimb up the south face of Palomar Mountain in San Diego’s North County (also included in entry fee).  You won’t want to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Full event details can be found at the WCLM website:

San Diego Lotus Club is looking forward to seeing you in October.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today, Friday 15 September, is the last day to enjoy the $425 entry fee for this year's West Coast Lotus Meet.  Tomorrow the entry fee goes up to $500.  Enter today to save $75!

The members of the San Diego Lotus Club have planned a fantastic 4 days of Lotusing, highlighted by the WCLM Hill Climb sponsored by InoKinetic and the WCLM Concours sponsored by Hethelsport.

The hillclimb is a closed-course event on the slopes of Palomar Mountain in North San Diego County.  It is 3 miles of some of the finest Lotus road in North America.

spacer.png

Edited by escondidoron

• 1 month later...

Ron,

You guys put in an incredible event!  Everything was absolutely top notch.  To be able to pull off a hillclimb on public roads in California was mind boggling, and great fun. I'll post some photos in a bit. 

Hi Tom;

Thank you for your kind words.  We certainly tried to give you your monies' worth.

I love your Cat.  The best color combination too; Bare Alloy / Green.

I'm excited to see your pics.  I was so busy every day that I only had time to pop a few pics.  But I did have a GoPro running off and on during the day on Saturday.  Here's what it looked like from my perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/PhJmv7fQnRY

Edited by escondidoron

Nice surprise in my mailbox today. As if flying up a closed mount Palomar road was not fun enough. Slowing just a bit to get close to the target time!  Thanks again Ron and SD Lotus Club!! 65 years old and I feel like a kid.. I think that's a good thing?

image.jpeg.08e4bd9bacab78561be1dd3b7f8c273d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1