420R was spotted in Park City Utah

That is my car! My wife and I are spending July and August in PC, to get out of the heat of So UT and also so I can drive the 7 over all the fun mountain passes. In fact I just got back from the route shown below: Many people think of UT highways like the Interstate 80 and 15, but the Alpine passes are fantastic for driving; many are closed in the Winter so the tarmac doesn't get destroyed by frequent plowing.

image.thumb.png.d7b2e806f8d56d6b5cb9e52ab4c1ab6a.png

• Like 1

Have you driven East Canyon out of Salt Lake City, highway 65?  Great road, lots of curves and hairpins.  I didn't have a 7 when I lived in SLC but I drove this road in many different sports cars when I lived there.  I drove my C8 through there last fall while attending LOG41.

Last Summer I drove the portion from Mountain Dell Reservoir to Henefer and back. It's a great road except the pavement in Salt Lake County is pretty rough, it got better once you cross over into the adjacent county. Although it's probably not a problem in the C8, especially if you ordered the mag ride suspension.