my cars. 2006 lotus elise, 2003 super seven dedion

MNlotus

i just wanted to show everyone my lotus and my new car, my caterham. i have a 2006 lotus elise with way too many mods to list. i plan to swap out the toyota motor for a k24, then put a custom turbo and intercooler on it. we have a goal of around 400whp.

also i just recently bought a 2003 caterham super seven dedion. i havent received it yet, but i will in about a month. you can see pics of my caterham on http://www.lotusowners.com . its the blue one for sale.

CIMG0019.jpg

CIMG0044.jpg

Edited by MNlotus

Nicely optioned car! Looks like you got a nice one. Only problem I see is that it's never been Autoxed, or on a track, spent most of its time in a nice garage, and probably never saw more than 4000 rpm on a nice Sunday drive around town.

Make sure that you correct those problems ASAP!!!! Good luck with it!! Tom

Nice Caterham you have on the way! I've often thought that an Elise would make a nice daily driver to go with a Seven. :)

Excuse my ignorance, but what's a K42 motor. Is that a Honda?

Bruce

i plan to swap out the toyota motor for a k42

I think the correct motor code is K20 - RSX or K24 for 2.4 liter. Back in the day I could tell you all about the old B seires motors.

Great cars! Which will be faster on the track, the stock Caterham, or the 400 hp Elise? My money is on the Caterham. You will have fun finding out, keep us informed.