Super Stalker For Sale in Arizona

enderw88

No longer for sale.

This picture shows the new one piece Lexan windshield

http://enderw88.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/dscf25261.jpg?w=470&h=352

http://enderw88.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/dscf2526.jpg

I am selling my Brunton Super Stalker, chassis number 72. I have never raced the car and have only put about 2,000 miles on it since it became road worthy. I just haven't been able to use it as much as I hoped. I had a great time building it, but I am itching for a new project.

- Titled in AZ as a 1962 Lotus Seven

- 1998 Buick L67 with around 80K miles

- Full complement of Autometer gauges

- One piece Lexan wind screen (better pictures coming soon) installed

- Two piece safety glass windscreen for inspection requirements

- Camaro T5 transmission with custom remote shifter

- Detroit TrueTrac differential with 3.42 gears.

- Four wheel disk brakes

- Cosmetically the car has a few problems. I did the paint myself but over catalyzed the scuttle and it is chipping where the bonnet comes down.

Complete build log at Mechanical Daydream.

The car is located in Tucson, AZ.

Craig

http://enderw88.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/dscf2524.jpg

Edited by enderw88
Remove sale price

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Beautiful Super Stalker at a very good price! I enjoyed your Mechanical Daydream build site. I drooled over it before I bought mine. One well thought out car. Scott

Pssssst, down here where no one can see... wanna trade for a beautiful low mileage 2007 GXP Solstice... my wife would KILL me...but, I do like living on the edge.....

Beautiful Super Stalker at a very good price! I enjoyed your Mechanical Daydream build site. I drooled over it before I bought mine. One well thought out car. Scott

Pssssst, down here where no one can see... wanna trade for a beautiful low mileage 2007 GXP Solstice... my wife would KILL me...but, I do like living on the edge.....

Tempting...but SWMBO has dictated a back seat...at least I won on the manual transmission and two doors...

Just curious how loud your car is..... are those just straight pipes?

I don't have any actual measurements but my neighbors haven't shown up with pitchforks and torches. The pipes have two augers installed in each. I have a set of Car Chemistry inserts I am going to install to see if how well they work.

Edited by enderw88

• 5 weeks later...
I don't have any actual measurements but my neighbors haven't shown up with pitchforks and torches. The pipes have two augers installed in each. I have a set of Car Chemistry inserts I am going to install to see if how well they work.

The CC inserts made a huge difference. Before I installed them I couldn't hear any intake noise or supercharger whine, now it is very distinctive. Butt dyno remains impressed.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi there,

Following your progress with interest..is the SS going back up for sale?

Thanks, Phil

It is going back together more slowly than I thought. Much more business travel than I expected. I hope to have it back on the road by the end of January. Break in the engine and chase down any nits from the rebuild then put it back on the market for spring.

If you are interested let me know, I haven't shot the new paint yet, so if you are serious I could do it in the colors your prefer.

Thanks for both replies. Am in touch with Harry. I am working on setting up financing, and don't want to lead anyone too far down the garden path til I have that in place. Otherwise, title year is important to avoid smog check issues here in California. What year is your car titled as?

Thanks, Phil, aka T-Dawg