"Red" has arrived!

V-Robb

This thing is NUTS! I've only gone around the block (and around, and around, and, well you get the idea) but have stomped on the gas more than once and it's quite ridiculous the power! I'm running the 2.1L Duratec with some Cosworth go-faster bits in there so I should be doing 210Hp somewhere in the powerband. I'm sure I'll hit it someday.

Got a small oil leak coming from what looks to be the bottom of the engine somewhere (since I can't see anything from above with the bonnet off...) and it's minor anyway so I should get that squared away without too much fuss. I'm thinking the fittings around the oil filter that go to/from the oil cooler based on the position of the leak when you move the car.

Can't wait to get some mountain/canyon time in this thing... I'll try to keep if off the canyon walls!

Robert

Edited by V-Robb
typo

This thing is NUTS! I've only gone around the block (and around, and around, and, well you get the idea) but have stomped on the gas more than once and it's quite ridiculous the power!

Yep he is hooked and has that 7 smile now. I can see the motorcycle sitting in the garage more often now..

I'm running the 2.1L Duratec with some Cosworth go-faster bits in there so I should be doing 210Hp somewhere in the powerband. I'm sure I'll hit it someday.

IT take a couple of days before one really has the nerve or confidence to experence the sensation with a new toy and that is good in many ways...find a large parking lot and let it rip and you will learn a lot very fast....

Got a small oil leak coming from what looks to be the bottom of the engine somewhere (since I can't see anything from above with the bonnet off...) and it's minor anyway so I should get that squared away without too much fuss. I'm thinking the fittings around the oil filter that go to/from the oil cooler based on the position of the leak when you move the car.

Just keep an eye on it and besides it helps prevent corrosion on the underside....No seriously if you can not spot the leak take some talcom power and dust the engine than blow it off with an airline and the talcom power will stay on the leak so you can trace it back to it's source...

Can't wait to get some mountain/canyon time in this thing... I'll try to keep if off the canyon walls!

Robert

Yep we all feel the same way...enjoy it and be safe.