New to area

leeper

I recently moved to Alexandria and I need my carburators balanced. I found a shop "Motörhead Limited" and I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with them.

I don't have any direct experience with Motorhead other than buying some parts for my Spridget from them back in the early 80's. They've been in business for a while so that should be a good sign. I would think they would have plenty of experience working on SU's and Strombergs, but Webers could be a different story. I'm assuming you have Webers? If it's just balancing the Webers that's a pretty simple operation, but tuning/changing jets would require a little more experience. Have you contacted them?

I've got Delortos and I think it would be pretty straight forward though the previous owner swore that it was all black magic. A couple weeks ago I ran it out of gas (first time for that) and it hasn't run right since. I've reseated the plugs, they seem to be fine. I checked airflow and fuel flow and whatever it is, is beyond my limited knowledge. I needed to find a good shop in the local area anyway, guess this is as good an excuse as any. Not going to even attempt 495 which is the suggested route, so I'll have some fun on the surface streets!

Thanks!