miatalite is no longer... the ultralite has arrived

RGTorque

yea. a properly built 7 from the hands of loren is must nicer. i was able to get in and drive away. that being said there is still some finishing work i would like to do (im a picky person) to make the bay look as nice as when it had the miata engine.

btw, i still cant get the car out of 3rd gear and over 4000rpm... way scary. its 100% a different drive then i remember it, granted the last time i drove it was 3 years ago...

This is great news - a car that finally goes as promised.

btw, i still cant get the car out of 3rd gear and over 4000rpm... way scary. its 100% a different drive then i remember it, granted the last time i drove it was 3 years ago...

Maybe we need to get you out at the june 2013 track days at NJMP? I for one am interested to see how your car performs in a more unrestrained environment!

Just checking "New Posts" Roman.

I got a ride in Kevin's supercharged Ultralite that Loren helped build. I'm sure there's faster out there but it was the quickest car I've ever been in!

Thats great news Roman, you paid your dues with that SOB.... See you sat.

I believe I'm missing this meet. Last soccer day for the fall, plus weather issues left me some cleanup to do still. There's always next time.