2003 Caterham SV

Martin

Hi All,

After many years of dreaming (roughly 10 years) and actively searching for 1 year plus, I pulled the trigger this past Saturday and bought the 2003 Caterham SV listed here in the for sale section. As many of you know, and as you can see from my join date, I have lurked on here for a long time and asked random questions while constantly checking the for sale section daily and gobbling up all the videos. I look forward to now properly contributing with knowledge I gain from behind the wheel, under the hood and here on the PC. Damn it feels good to say it, I own a Seven!

Martin

momo.jpg

20130611_121603.jpg

20130611_121039.jpg

Edited by Martin

Martin,

Congradulations on 'pulling the trigger'! :cheers: Sevens are like the Hotel California . . . you can check out, but you can never leave; once a Seven owner, always a Seven enthusiast. :seeya: :auto:

Hope you have good luck with the Clean AirForce.

Oh boy, what should I prepare for? Do I have to comply to emission testing based on what motor is in it? I am in Gwinnett Co.

Thanks for all the great comments! I am so genuinely excited about going to the store now for milk or eggs or anything! Haha. :)

I am looking for excuses to leave the house already.

Congrats.

First it tip is that it's one trip for the milk and then back for the eggs.

Second tip is if the store is to close find another store.

Have a blast.

Wait!!! . . . I needed 'two' dozen eggs!!! :driving::auto:

Martin,

Welcome, and "+2" on the color. Another tip, I switched my mail delivery to the Post Office, so I have to drive there to check the Box for mail!

Taber

Congrats Martin! I'm a lurker here as well and hope to be in your 'shoes' in about a year. I had the same questions regarding large feet (size 13) fitting in the SV, so I've enjoyed your threads.

As a fellow Atlantan, I'm obliged to say I'll buy the beer if you take me for a spin!!

-John