New Se7en addition to my stable

jbanker

Brunton SuperStalker with a different twist....Turbocharged Solstice Ecotec rather than the V6 or V8 power plants

IMG_#21.home0540.jpg

21.left.front.qtr1.jpg

Edited by jbanker
Added another photo to show the proper grill change

Sweeeeet!! love the cone deflectors. Your wings (fenders) will love them too. Are they removable? Bring it to the Midwest Se7ens Gathering outside St Louis in June. I would love to see it in person. Russ

Sweeeeet!! love the cone deflectors. Your wings (fenders) will love them too. Are they removable? Bring it to the Midwest Se7ens Gathering outside St Louis in June. I would love to see it in person. Russ

Russ,

Yes, the cone kickers/number plates are removable. One of the the Stalker owners in North Dakota had some made as lockable storage. Sort of like motorcycle saddle bags but look and mount just like these.

Have not planned any trips for next year yet with the exception of a couple of out of state family weddings in October (Wisconsin and Maine).

This build is a show stopper for sure. The more I tinker with it the more I'm impressed with the fabricators work. Much attention was paid to detail.

Jack