Stalker

LocostUSA.com • View topic - Brunton Super Stalker

REPEATS

Replica

Marketplace - 2020 Lotus 7 replica | Facebook

Replica

Marketplace - 1957 Lotus Elise Coupe 2D | Facebook

and here

Awesome Lotus 7 Kit Car - CA Registered - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

Lotus 7 S2

Marketplace - 1963 Lotus | Facebook

Elfin 7

Marketplace - 2018 Lotus Super 7 · 2.0L S2000 | Facebook

Westfield

LocostUSA.com • View topic - 1992 Westfield SEI NEW PRICE

Caterham

Caterham Inventory — Beachman Racing

Lotus 7 S2 and Caterham

INVENTORY (rockymountaincaterham.com)

Stalker

1962 Lotus SuperStalker Spec Sheet (race-cars.com)

Stalker

1962 Lotus Super Seven Roadster | Hemmings Motor News

Caterham

2006 Caterham Super 7 Caterham Super Sprint 1700 | Hemmings Motor News

Caterham

2014 Caterham Super 7 360 | Hemmings Motor News

Westfield

Hemmings Auctions | 2016 Westfield Other

Caterham

2020 Lotus Caterham Super Seven 1600 | Hemmings Motor News

Lotus 7A

1962 Lotus 7A Roadster | Hemmings Motor News

Stalker

2014 Lotus 7 | Hemmings Motor News

CANADA

MCC 7 

LocostUSA.com • View topic - MCC 7 for sale

Westfield

Manik Sportscars - Purveyor of Exotic Sportscars From Around The World (manikllc.com)

Week Beginning October 24, 2021

In addition to these ads, there are also the standalone forum car ads here: 

Cars For Sale - USA7s

NEW

Caterham

Caterham Super Seven SV for sale on BaT Auctions - ending October 26 (Lot #58,190) | Bring a Trailer

REPEATS

Stalker

LocostUSA.com • View topic - Brunton Super Stalker

Westfield

LocostUSA.com • View topic - 1992 Westfield SEI NEW PRICE

Stalker

1962 Lotus SuperStalker Spec Sheet (race-cars.com)

Lotus 7A

1962 Lotus 7A Roadster | Hemmings Motor News

Westfield

Hemmings Auctions | 2016 Westfield Other

Caterham

2014 Caterham Super 7 360 | Hemmings Motor News

Caterham

Caterham

2020 Lotus Caterham Super Seven 1600 | Hemmings Motor News

Stalker

1962 Lotus Super Seven Roadster | Hemmings Motor News

Stalker

2014 Lotus 7 | Hemmings Motor News

Lotus 7 S2 / Caterham

INVENTORY (rockymountaincaterham.com)

Caterham

Caterham Inventory — Beachman Racing

Replica

(1) Marketplace - 1957 Lotus Elise Coupe 2D | Facebook

Elfin 7

(1) Marketplace - 2018 Lotus Super 7 · 2.0L S2000 | Facebook

and here

(1) Marketplace - 2018 Honda S2000 · 2.0L | Facebook

Lotus 7 S2

(1) Marketplace - 1963 Lotus | Facebook

Stalker

(1) Marketplace - 1962 Lotus Elise Coupe 2D | Facebook

Westfield

(1) Marketplace - 2016 Lotus Westfield 7 | Facebook

Replica

(1) Marketplace - 2020 Lotus 7 replica | Facebook

and here

Awesome Lotus 7 Kit Car - CA Registered - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

CANADA

MCC 7

LocostUSA.com • View topic - MCC 7 for sale

Westfield

Manik Sportscars - Purveyor of Exotic Sportscars From Around The World (manikllc.com)

19 hours ago, Croc said:

Week Beginning October 24, 2021

Caterham

Is there a trick to contacting the sellers through Hemmings? I have tried sending messages to the seller of above  Caterham twice over the last two weeks and have never received any response.

4 hours ago, philso said:

Is there a trick to contacting the sellers through Hemmings? I have tried sending messages to the seller of above  Caterham twice over the last two weeks and have never received any response.

Its hit or miss.  You are not the first person to experience this.   Depends on the individual/dealer advertising.   If you can identify the dealer directly then you can call direct.  But this car is being sold by someone in Houston who has no other ads.  You could register with Hemmings and then try reporting the listing as stale and see if that gets a reaction.  

7 hours ago, philso said:

Upper right hand corner, just below the price, you should see a green "contact seller" button.  Click it and you'll need to fill out all of the spaces (name, number, city, state, email, etc) and then you can type a message to the seller and hit submit. If you do not, it may be the security settings in your browser/computer.

On 10/24/2021 at 6:20 AM, mrmustang said:

Is it a bad thing that I want that BRG on BAT this week. Think my wife would notice another car in the garage :918766748_biggrinjester(1):

I don't have a Seven yet and I've been watching for a CA car.  I was planning to bid on that one but early bidding is getting up there and it would put my wife's car out of the garage anyway until I can see about a lift to stack a couple.  There is a Superformance Mk III Cobra in mine too :)

4 minutes ago, Bit1 said:

I don't have a Seven yet and I've been watching for a CA car.  I was planning to bid on that one but early bidding is getting up there and it would put my wife's car out of the garage anyway until I can see about a lift to stack a couple.  There is a Superformance Mk III Cobra in mine too :)

With the trailer out of the garage, I actually have space for another small car like a 7. I've got a 12 hour drive up to north of Crock's neck of the woods tomorrow, so most likely will miss the end of the auction, since I've already been outbid, it's just not meant to be mine.

Bill S.

5 minutes ago, mrmustang said:

With the trailer out of the garage, I actually have space for another small car like a 7. I've got a 12 hour drive up to north of Crock's neck of the woods tomorrow, so most likely will miss the end of the auction, since I've already been outbid, it's just not meant to be mine.

Bill S.

With a set of wheel dolly things you can get three or four 7s in a single garage!

2 hours ago, ukchris said:

With a set of wheel dolly things you can get three or four 7s in a single garage!

I have a set of wheel dollies already, rarely have to use them as I can jockey the 4 cars currently in the garage around without them. As for a single car garage, when still living in NJ in that mid 2K's, I had a 10x20 garage with a 7 foot ceiling, it held my 1st 7, a FFR Cobra replica, snow blower, bicycles, lawn furniture and my toolbox (+misc that belongs in a garage), the trick was to swing the 7 sideways, push it almost against the back wall, then bring the cobra replica in....Never an issue, and yes, I could, most likely, squeeze 4 7's in the same space, nose to tail, nose to tail, nose to tail, nose to tail.

Bill S.

On 10/24/2021 at 9:20 AM, mrmustang said:

Is it a bad thing that I want that BRG on BAT this week. Think my wife would notice another car in the garage :918766748_biggrinjester(1):

GARAGE.1.jpeg

On 10/24/2021 at 9:20 AM, mrmustang said:

GARAGE.1.jpeg

Your Seven is parked so close to your 'Stang and Miata, it is either trading paint or mating with them.  Looks like the Seven and the 'Stang were already busy, judging by the Cobra in the corner.  What should we expect from the Seven + Miata?  Maybe an Exocet?

1 hour ago, Bruce K said:

Your Seven is parked so close to your 'Stang and Miata, it is either trading paint or mating with them.  Looks like the Seven and the 'Stang were already busy, judging by the Cobra in the corner.  What should we expect from the Seven + Miata?  Maybe an Exocet?

Already built one of those about 10 year ago, would prefer an Ariel Atom in that case, but it would be another one of those solo cars, as the wife and I have had the pleasure of driving around VIR in one. Both on track, and around the surrounding countryside as we swapped one of my old Cobras for a few hours with another friend.

Bill S.

5 hours ago, ukchris said:

You’re right, if I get rid of the BMW motorcycle I don’t ride anymore that currently resides between these two and the dirt bike and about 5 extra bicycles that are now on the other side of the Cobra (I was still moving in when pic was taken), I could probably squeeze a 7 between and let my wife keep her car in the 3rd stall...

8A22DAF8-3653-4EFB-A620-C22C97E8319E.jpeg

16 hours ago, mrmustang said:

Upper right hand corner, just below the price, you should see a green "contact seller" button.  Click it and you'll need to fill out all of the spaces (name, number, city, state, email, etc) and then you can type a message to the seller and hit submit. If you do not, it may be the security settings in your browser/computer.

I did that twice in the last two weeks. The first time was the first week the ad showed up in the weekly list Croc puts together.

The seller, finally contacted me today. They are a multi-marque dealership with Mercedes, Aston, Volvo and Lotus so maybe selling a more obscure brand was not a high priority for them.