Your privacy matters to USA7s.net. As you use our services, we want to ensure you are familiar with the information we collect and how it is used.
What we collect
We may collect and store the following information:
- First Name, Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone number
- email Address
- Forum user name
- Car details
- IP Address
- Device event information such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers that may uniquely identify your browser and account activity
What we do with the information we gather
- Use of some or all of the above data is necessary for the servicing of your free or paid membership.
- We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Inform you of Paid Club Membership renewal.
- Notify you of changes or improvements to our services.
- Troubleshoot issues with the forum or your membership you may be experiencing.
- Improve your user experience and the quality of our services.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including USA7s.net.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we strive to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we endeavor to provide you with ways to update it quickly or to delete it, unless we must keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.