Weekend Blat

xromad

Hello fellow Seven enthusiasts,

My wife and I are planning a weekend blat. The fall is coming fast and there won't be many warm weekends left.

Dates: Sep 15-16 or Sep 22-23 (if you are interested, please indicate your preferred date)

Who: I expect to primarily draw from Minnesota, Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. But, all are welcome.

Location: The Southeast Corner of Minnesota (Between Hastings and the Iowa border) is truely beautiful. It has often been compared to the Rhine River in Germany.

A map showing the indicated area: http://tinyurl.com/3cmye2. There are also a number of very nice drives in the area that would be fun to explore. Some on the Wisconsin side, some on the Minnesota side.

Hotel: Not sure yet, but probably in Winona. My wife and I intend to drive down there this coming weekend to see what the area looks like.

Must be a club member. For those who are not memebers, $20 annual dues will be payable when you arrive. this membership primarily covers the cost of insurance.

Cost: You pay your own way.

Format: This will be a USA7s club sanctioned event. However, we want to keep everything as low-key as possible, maximum fun, minimum formality. The intent is to arrive either Friday evening, or Saturday Morning (I will be there Friday evening). Saturday morning everyone will meet at a local place for Breakfast. At breakfast we can do Introductions and make plans for the day. In the evening we could meet for dinner and drinks at a local place. Sunday morning we would do a similar schedule, breakfast and morning fun. However, we would like to do a pot-luck picknick on Sunday afternoon. After the picknick everyone can relax, say goodbyes and make their way home.

Again, if you are interested, please post your preferred dates.

Brent

StalkerV6 #20

Minneapolis, MN

Please feel free to PM me if you want my phone number.

• 3 weeks later...