Jump to content

cscmc1

Registered User
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cscmc1

  1. Still shopping? I have a 2009 I am thinking of offering for sale... it's the same one that was posted by a member here several years ago. I bought it from the fellow who bought it from him (so I am the third owner). Here's the old ad: I put different wheels on and installed a newer MegaSquirt with a wideband O2 sensor as fuel mapping wasn't quite right when I got it. It's dead reliable and a hoot to drive, but I have three other cars that need my attention and the Westy just doesn't get driven enough. I'm in IL -- shoot me a message if you have any interest at all: cmcougill@gmail.com
  2. Bump -- still looking! I have a top on the way, but still looking for some side curtains. Thanks!
  3. Hello all! I just bought a Westfield wide body kit with Miata running gear, and am interested in having a top and side curtains (or even a half top) on the off chance that I choose to make longer runs in the car at some point. By any chance does anyone have anything for sale? Many thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...