Jump to content

ViperT4

Registered User
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ViperT4

  1. Thanks! I agree likely not, but still a valuable data point.
  2. I see, no mounting tabs that bolt it down?
  3. Greetings all- first post here. I acquired 1980 Caterham Super 7 recently. I understand this makes it an imperial chassis, short cockpit car and it has the Ford live axle. I am looking to acquire a roll bar for the car to eventually do autocross and track days. So if anyone has a lead on one I may be interested. I am in the Waukesha area of WI. 2- can anyone share pictures of how exactly a roll bar installs on the car. I haven't been able to find any pictures of where the front hoop meets the chassis for this particular generation 7. Here are a few pictures of what I'm working with on the driver's side rear shock tower. I have borrowed a street roll bar that should be for an early Caterham but nothing is lining up. No idea if it was possible for a De Dion axle car. Any pics or install documents would be great appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...