Miguelvigo Posted December 17, 2025 Posted December 17, 2025 Is there anybody selling any in the USA??
Croc Posted December 17, 2025 Posted December 17, 2025 The latest listing is linked - no Westfields right now though They are fairly rare in the US - only a handful come up for sale each year. Are you trying to get this registered for road in NJ? We should probably chat offline if you are, so you go in 'eyes open' on the process.
cscmc1 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago Still shopping? I have a 2009 I am thinking of offering for sale... it's the same one that was posted by a member here several years ago. I bought it from the fellow who bought it from him (so I am the third owner). Here's the old ad: I put different wheels on and installed a newer MegaSquirt with a wideband O2 sensor as fuel mapping wasn't quite right when I got it. It's dead reliable and a hoot to drive, but I have three other cars that need my attention and the Westy just doesn't get driven enough. I'm in IL -- shoot me a message if you have any interest at all: cmcougill@gmail.com
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now