Breakfast this Saturday at IHOP in Fairfax, VA

slngsht

It was great to see everyone!

Michael D and Scott L were the only ones to arrive in their Sevens.

Bob and I are still working on ours, and Sal's is in the "almost sorted out" stage.

Sal and Sue, it was great to meet you.

Bob, I have already used the clecos you gave me. They're awesome!

Sorry, no pics from me :(

:cheers:

This was a great breakfast and I finally met a few of the other great 7 owners. Thanks to Mazda for setting this up--hopefully the radiator fits your car. Thanks to Bob for offering to help me sort out the last few items to get my car on the road. Scott--thanks for sharing the big splash story--we are gald you went home to take a shower!! Mike--thank you for the radiator--looks like it will be a real challenge to use it since the radiator support on my car is so different but "we" 7 owners are quite creative!! Hope to do this again real soon, Sal

Hello, I live in Alexandria, VA and I have just bought a 2003 SLR that is registered as such in California. Can any of you share any wisdom on registration in Virginia or Maryland (where I also have a house). I have read thru the registration provisions for both states and it does not look easy.

The car that I bought has an aeroscreen, but I think that it would be easy enough to add a windshield and wipers. But what about bumpers and smog testing, dot lights and such. Many thanks for any help or suggestions. Randy