Midwest Se7ens Gathering

locost7018

Chris Reinke is once again hosting a Gathering this year in Jefferson City Missouri and you are invited.  The Host hotel is Holiday Inn at 1590 Jefferson St, Jefferson City, MO 6510, 573-658-9077.  We will start and end all cruises at this hotel.  

Please let me know if you are able to join us this year so I can keep you updated on any changes and keep the restaurants updated on the number of people.  

More details can be found on the Locostusa.com website.  

• 2 months later...
Wow, what an event Chris put on. He had 3 Locosts, 3 very fast Goblins, 1 Stalker, 1 Caterham, 1 Jag XKE, 1 Corvette, and 1 diesel Rabbit/Golf that drove faster than I could drive. We drove several hundred miles on some very nice roads. We ate a lot of delicious food. And had a great time talking shop. Thank you again, Chris, for a wonderful time. Russ
ps: the Caterham was from St Louis so Powerbrake you need to get with this guy
  • Like 1

I second Russ' comments about the Midwest gathering in Jeff City.  Chris did an awesome job plotting the routes.  Great roads, in great condition, with no unwanted surprises along the way.  Getting a chance to chase the Goblins through the twisties was a super fun bonus.

I highly recommend keeping an eye out for future Gatherings arranged by these folks.  What a great group of people.  I dare say that it was the most fun I've had yet in my Caterham!  I can't wait for the next one!