gde31ff Posted July 29 Posted July 29 (edited) I'm new to the Caterham world, so apologies in advance if I'm not using the proper terminology. I'm looking for some cycle wings (fenders) for my 1995 x-flow, imperial, De Dion, S3 (am I missing anything for proper ID??). The car came with clams and they are beautiful, but I would like to try out the wings. I'm rolling on 14-inch wheels (Thanks Bob C!!) Edited July 29 by gde31ff
11Budlite Posted July 29 Posted July 29 There are different wing stays for different size wheels so you'll want to reference what wheels you have. 1
gde31ff Posted July 29 Author Posted July 29 (edited) xx Edited July 29 by gde31ff Delete - I modified original post. Thx
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now