LOG35 Attendees - Please Read

scannon

I would like to get everyone's cell phone numbers so we can get together for a breakfast or something. It doesn't matter if you are bringing an OT7 (Other Than Se7en) we will have a USA7s get together.

Please email to me at skipcannon@msn.com and I will compile a list and email it to everyone early next week.

There is a breakfast/lunch spot 1-1/2 miles from the hotel....

"Over Easy" seems almost reasonable and has decent reviews.

5262 N Nevada Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Thanks,

Looking at the schedule I don't see a convenient time for breakfast except Monday AM for those not doing the track event at PPIR.

Take a look at the schedule and make some suggestions for a time to get together. There is a restaurant in the hotel, maybe we could meet there sometime for lunch or breakfast although it will be very busy in the breakfast hour as most everyone will there at the same time.

http://log35.com/Schedule.html

I will be at LOG, I know this is probably not going to happen but......perhaps there will be a Seven S4 at LOG? I bought an unfinished S4 Seven, of course in pieces, I need parts; (Windscreen frame, seats, headlamp brackets and more) and see how parts fit. My S4 Seven project is the only S4 Seven I have seen. I will have the green Elan +2 from Arizona.

Steve V. In Arizona

I will be at LOG, I know this is probably not going to happen but......perhaps there will be a Seven S4 at LOG? I bought an unfinished S4 Seven, of course in pieces, I need parts; (Windscreen frame, seats, headlamp brackets and more) and see how parts fit. My S4 Seven project is the only S4 Seven I have seen. I will have the green Elan +2 from Arizona.

Steve V. In Arizona

Steve,

There is an S4 in the LOCO club. I will check to see if he will be there and get back to you.

Edited by scannon

• 2 weeks later...