Where is PPF needed?

My 420R kit is arriving soonish and I'm planning on wrapping the nosecone and body sides with PPF (aka clearbra film) to help with stone chips. Also plan on doing the fiberglass rear fenders. My front fenders are unpainted CF. I have read that the CF doesn't get chipped up the way that paint does. Same for the CF rear fender protectors. Is this true? Or should I have the bare CF parts wrapped as well?

Thanks

What worked for me - 3M the front side of the carbon rear wings. I never put the carbon look protectors on. Its only now after 10,000miles that the 3M film is starting to look a little tatty. It protected the carbon rear wings well - they are in great shape under the 3M.

I also 3M filmed the front carbon wings, more to stop water spots than anything else and give it a glossier look. They look pristine.

However, I should have done the nosecone and along the sides with the 3M film. Lots of stone chips from a particular forum member at sevens events at NJMP. Regret not having done that now.

One big catch - you will have fiberglass rear wings. You will collect 1 or 3 so star cracks in the fiberglass from rocks and pebbles hitting over the years. Not sure the 3M film will stop that type of impact damage. Star cracks don't happen on carbon fiber given the nature of the material.

If it was me then I would wrap the front half of the rear fiberglass wings (without the carbon look nose protectors on). Then I would 3M the rear fender protectors separately and affix them separately. I would also 3M the front wings.

You will get lots of different views on this one - people have varying experiences based on their driving style and location.