2014 Caterham R300 SV + Trailer

Mlklein

No Longer for Sale - Stay tuned for Bring a Trailer Listing.

Car has approximately 2,100 miles from new.  Purchased from builder.  All records since day one.  Car has following features:

• 2.0 Duratec
  • 6 Speed 
  • Limited Slip 
  • Full Weather Gear, top and doors
  • Bimini Top
  • Extra set of wheels with new Proxis 888’s
  • Tillet Carbon Fiber Seats and Street Fabric Upholstered Seats for Driver and Passenger.
  • Carbon Wind Deflector
  • Car Cover

Professionally maintained and prepped.  All critical bolts paint marked for quick visual inspection.  Also included hat, F1 Team Rain Jacket and Umbrella.

Trailer is 2022 Carson 16’ open car hauler with custom wheel rack and electric winch.  Approximate mileage is 1,500.

$xx,000 for package.  Will consider selling separately. 

E3D28B3E-69F7-4C69-9CBA-991ED463F465.jpeg

IMG_1776.jpeg

A431933A-1767-4A71-A2F5-98B5D66803AA.jpeg

6D494DBA-FF56-4C64-BCE0-B1712B397712.jpeg

Edited by Mlklein
Taking off market

The car is in Scottsdale Arizona. It is now registered here. I was searching for a good picture when I was posting the ad and found one that still had the TX plate. Car had to pass smog to get AZ license. Guys at smog test center weren’t sure how to process it. The manager came out and did the test himself. 

I prefer not to sell the seats separately.  I will sell the trailer separately, however. $xx,x00/$4,500 for car/trailer, respectively. 

I figure I will move the listing to BAT soon but am hopeful a USA7s member might want to get the car first. 

C15F4BF6-DD7C-4E09-AA64-4DB869519C45.jpeg

F144BAA1-2908-4BBE-A373-ED97D7017D8C.jpeg

42FDABED-7677-4E84-A292-8287E09D8927.jpeg

Edited by Mlklein

Ah, thanks for the update. I was really hoping for a TX car! 

I’ll have to keep thinking about it. My work brings me to Chandler every now and again. If it’s still available on my next visit, maybe I’ll think about renting a truck/trailer and save my company the flight home. 🙂

• Thanks 1

I should point out that the current configuration is that I have a race seat for the driver and a road/touring seat for the passenger.  Extra of each stored in my garage (with A/C for AZ).  Seat Belts are current. Have the original four point belts, wheel caps, rev limit lighting as well.  

5 hours ago, Mlklein said:

Off the market. 

Moving to Bring A Trailer.

Thank you to those that contacted me or commented.

Thank you for the future entertainment for comments on BaT. Good luck with sale/reserve if there is one. 

• Thanks 1