Euro Auto Festival - Greenville SC - Saturday October 19, 2024 - POSTPONED!! new date TBD

Yoram

Hey Folks,

Got an email today about this event with a short writeup.  They have a website but it is not updated yet to reflect the new event.

This has been a quite good near-annual car show and this year's venue is the best - it's the beautiful golf course next to the Embassy Suites Preserve at Verdae in Greenville.

I thought it would be fun to have a small (or large?) contingent of Se7ens exhibited in a group.

Registration has not started yet.  It should not be too expensive - last time I exhibited (another car) a few years back I think it was $75.

I sent an email to the organizers requesting to know when they will have the website updated and registration open so I can enclose a link in this thread.

In the meantime it would be fun to know who all here might be interested to show their Se7ens, so please chime in.  I plan on bringing mine.

I will post here anything new I learn.

Cheers,

Yoram

Edited by Yoram
Postponement due to Helene aftermath

Thanks Yoram!  Keep us posted in future years, too.  I'm out of pocket this year, but that would be a great one for a meet up and subsequent drive.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello All,

Just a reminder - this is a fun and laid-back car show held this year back on the beautiful Preserve at Verdae golf course in Greenville SC.

You actually see some remarkable machinery there -- last time on the course I remember, among others, a magnificent Lamborghini Espada and a pristine (of course) 300SL Gullwing.

I have registered to enter Yellow Jacket.  There is still time to register until Oct 4th.  So far not aware of another Seven being entered.

Here is the link (once there, scroll all the way down for the Register button...):

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2024-euro-auto-festival-embassy-suites-preserve-at-verdae-126060?mc_cid=2f26111cc0

Please post here if you've registered or just planning to stop by and spectate.

Cheers!

Edited by Yoram

Plan to bring our 65 Sunbeam Tiger, looking forward to seeing your car there.

Website is up and running:

EURO Auto Festival

Not the most intuitive, but it works.

Bill S.

Edited by mrmustang
  • Like 1

You should bring your Tiger to the Charleston British car show on October 19th-they are featuring the Sunbeam Tiger and all Sunbeams with special things planned.  Nearly 20 Sunbeams signed up so far.  https://www.britishcarclubcharleston.com/BritishCarDay2024/BCD2024.html

Of course all Sevens are welcome too!

Edited by SCse7en

22 hours ago, SCse7en said:

You should bring your Tiger to the Charleston British car show on October 19th-they are featuring the Sunbeam Tiger and all Sunbeams with special things planned.  Nearly 20 Sunbeams signed up so far.  https://www.britishcarclubcharleston.com/BritishCarDay2024/BCD2024.html

Of course all Sevens are welcome too!

Have family in town for the week, so staying local is key to having everyone who wants to come out to the show do so, while everyone else can spend time downtown.

Family always comes first.

Bill S.

1 hour ago, mrmustang said:

Have family in town for the week, so staying local is key to having everyone who wants to come out to the show do so, while everyone else can spend time downtown.

Family always comes first.

Bill S.

Looking forward to meeting at the show.  BTW, we are contemplating joining the "Spirited Rally" on Friday the 18th (likely not in the 7).

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2024 at 9:40 PM, Yoram said:

Looking forward to meeting at the show.  BTW, we are contemplating joining the "Spirited Rally" on Friday the 18th (likely not in the 7).

If you didn't get the email today, Eurofest has been postponed till 2025 (at this point and time).

Should be at Cars & Coffee at Michelin on the 26th, uncertain what I'll be bringing at this time, but planning on bringing the Tiger or 289 FIA replica

Bill S.

1 hour ago, mrmustang said:

If you didn't get the email today, Eurofest has been postponed till 2025 (at this point and time).

Should be at Cars & Coffee at Michelin on the 26th, uncertain what I'll be bringing at this time, but planning on bringing the Tiger or 289 FIA replica

Bill S.

Thanks, Bill.  Beat me to it - I did get the email.  I will plan on being at C&C too, if I get up in time...  It's 8 to 11 am, huh? :classic_angry:  I'm not a morning person...

Cheers.

• Yoram changed the title to Euro Auto Festival - Greenville SC - Saturday October 19, 2024 - POSTPONED!! new date TBD