SEVEN WATCH GROUP PURCHASE

jeaned2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All, once I confirm the final amount with Jean today, I will be sending him the funds.

There are several people who have either not paid, or have sent me a check that I have not received yet.

I have updated the first post in this thread with the latest information on payments, etc... PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU BELIEVE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN MARKED AS PAID BY NOW

I have not cashed any of the checks yet. I will front the money to Jean, and will put your checks in next week as I make out the shipping labels...

Alright, I just paypal'ed Jean $2,745 for 65 Watches

I estimate packing and shipping charges to be another $324 (USPS website better be right), bringing total to $3,069

I only have requests for 62 - I will keep 3 in reserve in case any others come forward.

To date, I have paypal funds and checks totalling $2,584.09, leaving us just over $400 in the hole.

I'm awaiting payments from:

Slngsht(1) :rolleyes:

Slomove(1)

Boxologist(3)

pwhittle(1)

Wallisek(1)

James A (2)

Peter Moretti(2)

BusaLoco(3)

snettleship(1)

DIYMAN25(2)

Mike Rohaley(1)

This should add up to at least about $1000, meaning the club should benefit about $600, which is huge.

I have to say that many of you threw in a little extra to support the club, including someone who piched in $100 extra, but wishes to remain anonymous. I'm blown away by the support.

EDIT: Paypal screenshot

http://www.usa7s.com/aspnetforum/upload/806363426_WatchPayment.JPG

Thank to all of you !

It's important to say than with the Australian order I'm waiting for, the French order I'm waiting for too, and so this USA order, I plan to make a donation of about 400 EURO to a french caritative association working for children, in this Christmas time. I will tell you about the exact amount and the name of this caritative association as soon as all order will be close.

Concerning the UK order, it's a donation of about 500 EURO (watches was more expensive for the reason for UK market) witch will be donated to NTL, a caritative association working for Leucemia.

Again, a big big big thank to all of you !!!

I will made all it's possible to send you watches as soon as possible.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Thank to all of you !

It's important to say than with the Australian order I'm waiting for, the French order I'm waiting for too, and so this USA order, I plan to make a donation of about 400 EURO to a french caritative association working for children, in this Christmas time. I will tell you about the exact amount and the name of this caritative association as soon as all order will be close.

Concerning the UK order, it's a donation of about 500 EURO (watches was more expensive for the reason for UK market) witch will be donated to NTL, a caritative association working for Leucemia.

Again, a big big big thank to all of you !!!

I will made all it's possible to send you watches as soon as possible.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Fantastic!

My check was put in the drop-box on Sunday afternoon but seeing as today is Veterans day it should still be sitting in the box. You should have my check in hand before Friday I hope, just trust that I didn't hose you and that you put me on the list. Thanks. Mike

My check was put in the drop-box on Sunday afternoon but seeing as today is Veterans day it should still be sitting in the box. You should have my check in hand before Friday I hope, just trust that I didn't hose you and that you put me on the list. Thanks. Mike

Mike, you're on the list for 1 watch, and I put your order in :thumbs:

I sent an earlier direct email but orded #46, Caterham99, shows "1 man". As stated in my payment letter, the $110.00 check was for 1 mans and 1 womans watch, plus a few extra bucks for the club. Please confirm the order.

Thanks

I sent an earlier direct email but orded #46, Caterham99, shows "1 man". As stated in my payment letter, the $110.00 check was for 1 mans and 1 womans watch, plus a few extra bucks for the club. Please confirm the order.

Thanks

Thanks for pointing that out. I would have caught it at shipment time, but better now than later. Fortunately, I ordered 2 extra mens, and 1 extra woman's watch, so you're covered.

• 3 weeks later...

All, latest word from Jean, via email...

Hi Mazda,

I think the watches will be "on road" for USA by Tuesday next week (they will arrive Monday to my home).

Hopefully US Customs won't give us a hassle...

I like to take another Man's watch if you have an extra one. Please let me know and I will send you the payment immediately.

I will contact you after I receive the order and inventory everything. I should be able to accomodate your request.

Thanks.

I will contact you after I receive the order and inventory everything. I should be able to accomodate your request.

Thanks.

Mazda, don´t give mine away ;-)

I will be back from Europe on 12/31

Thanks......

Gert