SEVEN WATCH GROUP PURCHASE

jeaned2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My watch was on my porch when I got home this evening. Seems to have arrived intact! Thanks again for all the effort getting this done.

Your welcome!

All watches have been shipped, except Slomove... still waiting for address slowpoke :lol:

My two watches just arrived here, north of the border, with no customs, sales tax or brokerage issues. Mazda, thanks for sending them by USPS all of your work organizing this purchase. My 13 year old son is thrilled with his belated Xmas present.

Cheers,

Peter

Mazda,

Any word on the two watchs I ordered? Seems that if the guys in Canada got theirs, a shipment to northern VA should have arrived by now!!! Do you have a tracking number or something to check. Thanks! This is the last present for my wife's Christmas to be complete!!

Mazda,

Any word on the two watchs I ordered? Seems that if the guys in Canada got theirs, a shipment to northern VA should have arrived by now!!! Do you have a tracking number or something to check. Thanks! This is the last present for my wife's Christmas to be complete!!

Hi Sal,

the French shipments came in 2 batches. The first batch arrived on Dec 26th, and I mailed those out on Dec 27th. The 2nd batch arrived on Jan 2nd, and I shipped those out on Jan 3rd.

I picked the order of priority based on the order in which people signed up for the watches. Your order was the last on the list, so it went out with the 2nd batch. All the canadian guys happened to be in the first batch. You should receive it shortly.

Got my watch when I returned home, THANKS Mazda. I believe the odor is from thedye used and even iff it is subdued it will probably come back when it is worn n a hot day when the strap is wet with sweat. The fix issimple since I realy don't like buckling leather bands I swapped to a metal band, problem solved. A note this watch has no water resistance so wear carefully.

Mazda,

Patience is a virtue.

It's right up there with Paying Taxes and a Having Root Canal.

F.T.R. This guy in Canada is still waiting ... :toetap: ... I think it has something to do with posting in French. :mad:

Patience is a virtue.

It's right up there with Paying Taxes and a Having Root Canal.

F.T.R. This guy in Canada is still waiting ... :toetap: ... I think it has something to do with posting in French. :mad:

:rofl:

If the French alphabet were different, I'd write your address in French and mail it to you :jester:

Hey Mazda,

Got the watches today. Thanks for the quick service.

I must say I am impressed with the quality....Looks great!! Penny likes hers also. Will be giving the third one a s a gift and I know the recipient will be pleased.

Thanks again for all your efforts and may 2008 be a great year for you and your family....Can't wait to see the refurbished Frankin7.

Jack

Mazda,

The watches are spilling over the border to the north. I got mine today and it is so nice. I don't mind the smell at all.

Thank you so much for doing this. You are da MAN!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

I'd give you more thumbs but that's all the big guy gave me....

Mazda,

The watches are spilling over the border to the north. I got mine today and it is so nice. I don't mind the smell at all.

Thank you so much for doing this. You are da MAN!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

I'd give you more thumbs but that's all the big guy gave me....

:toetap: These watches haven't spilled over my border yet! :toetap: ... All this for posting in French. ... Damn!

:toetap: These watches haven't spilled over my border yet! :toetap: ... All this for posting in French. ... Damn!

I heard an inch of snow fell in Vancouver and shut the city down. :) That's probably what slowed up the watch.