Fabe Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I see that even in the UK race series , most if not all participants have the tillet seat. They prob have to. Not to say it is necessary a good idea, but would it be possible to place a full containment seat instead in a sv chassis to get even better protection ? Has anyone done this ? Thanks F.
Croc Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Yes I have seen Kirkey seats used for that race purpose. I bet you could get a tillet that does the same - SVs are wider and have more flexibility for a variety of seat installations. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now