Well I think I am going to sell my 7 Replica

MHKflyer52

Well my Replica 7 is still for sale so if anyone is interested or knows of anyone looking for a LSIS and dose not have to have a Caterham then let them know.

It is just time to pass it on to someone else that will enjoy it as much as I have over the past 5 years.

E-mail me at MHKflyer52 @ gmail dot com or PM me and I will respond.

DSCN0538.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Well my 7 is still for sale and now that the weather is starting to look good for driving without having to wear a snowmobile suit it is the perfect time to purchase a 7 of any make or model.

I am still asking $12500.00 for my car and am open to all reasonable offers so if you’re interested or know of someone who wants a 7 and does not have to have a Caterham then let them know about my 7 being for sale.

I can be reached at 503-201-1952 (my cell) or by e-mail through the forum or at MHKflyer52 at g mail dot com.

My Lotus 7 Replica 080909.jpg

Edited by MHKflyer52
Changed Price 04-09-13

• 2 weeks later...
I fail to see how I broke any "rules"...

I made the comment that maybe the reason the car has been for sale for so long is the fact that it is priced high .:chillpill:

It's simple enough:

If you don't like the price being asked, or see something wrong with the listing, take it to PM.

It's simple enough:

If you don't like the price being asked, or see something wrong with the listing, take it to PM.

I think you are doing the Nanny thing a little too much.(I guess now I will be expelled and my post deleted).Let's all just smile and say sweet things and look out for the principle who has set the rules of "niceness".

So I would be allowed to say "smokin deal, great price, love that car " etc...,

could I say for example " fair price, typical car, average wear, seems about the right price, one sold for about that a few weeks ago on Ebay...etc"...

but never:... " hmm, not sure about the color combo, those wheels don't really match, that engine can be hard to keep in tune, seems strong money considering what the others have been selling for recently".

Seems a very high price looking at comps.

Well RubberBanjos I respect you belief but that is what I am asking and if it sells for that I feel and know that the new owner will have a good deal and a lot of fun besides I do say open to reasonable offers will be considered plus I am in no real hurry to sell my 7.

You catch on quick DB6.

Yes, you are allowed to say nice things, and not bad things.

I'll leave your post here, but you... Bye.

So slngsht are you saying that RubberBanjos is DB6 also?

Oh well I belive everyone has a belief and an opinion and I am OK with that.

By the way two more folks are looking at my 7 and it is still for sale at $17500.00 US Dollars at this point and time. :driving:

• 2 weeks later...
Hang tough on that price Martin, she is well worth it. You get what you pay for, that car will give someone many years of pleasure..:cheers:

Thank you and I do belive it is a far price.

Still for sale and that is OK with me.

This is a very nice car and also the owner is generous with his experiences and I expect with his support once a buyer is found. That also should be considered as included value to any sale.

This is a very nice car and also the owner is generous with his experiences and I expect with his support once a buyer is found. That also should be considered as included value to any sale.

Ingmar (twnpipe),

Thanks for the nice words.

• 1 month later...

Well my 7 is still for sale if anyone is interested.

Well I think I am going to sell my 7 Replica.

So if anyone is interested I will consider parting ways with my hand built replica 7 that is licensed and titled in the State of California as a 1963 Lotus Seven without any restrictions. I am asking $12500 US dollars and open to all reasonable offers.

If you want to see some of the photos I have of the build and the car follow this link

http://picasaweb.google.com/MHKflyer52/ALotus7Replica#

If you’re interested or know of someone that might be interested let me know as the more I think about it the more I am leaning to sell my 7 so make me an offer.

Contact me at MHKflyer52 at gmail dot com or by PM on this site or by posting on this site.

Edited by MHKflyer52
Changed Price 04-09-13

Martin, time to advertise. Get some vinyl FS lettering made up to be put on your 7. May be some that say "your butt here" w/ an arrow.

or another that says "If you owned it, you wouldnt be daydreaming right now".