New Caterham dealers?

Kitcat

I read elsewhere that long time Caterham/Lotus enthusiast, Tony Vaccarro, is now a new Caterham dealer and parts supplier. He is located in Buffalo NY. Several other dealers have surfaced here. Anyone know who all of the new dealers under Superformance will be and where they are located?

Tho they have sold a lot of Caterhams over the years, it doesn't look like Sevens and Elans is an "official" dealer any more, true?

I read elsewhere that long time Caterham/Lotus enthusiast, Tony Vaccarro, is now a new Caterham dealer and parts supplier. He is located in Buffalo NY. Several other dealers have surfaced here. Anyone know who all of the new dealers under Superformance will be and where they are located?

Tho they have sold a lot of Caterhams over the years, it doesn't look like Sevens and Elans is an "official" dealer any more, true?

In Buffalo I am surprised Rick Muck is not the Caterham dealer, as he is a major dealer for Superformance and is located there.

Bill S.

Tony Vacarro is working with Rick Muck. They are one of the current handful of dealers that were with Superformance that are taking the Caterham line, also. The Caterham US site is being redeveloped over in the UK right now and will have the full list of dealers once it has been made official. If you need to have assistance right now, we have representatives across the US that can help out. The corporate offices for Superformance are in Irvine California, but there are employees in Michigan and in North Carolina (where I am).

Cole

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys & Gals, I wanted to let you know that we are officially a Caterham distributer. We are Lamborghini Palm Beach, and as of this week Caterham Palm Beach. Feel free to spread the word and we'll be updating our website momentarily.

Wayne